A glazed stoneware bowl on a stem by Swedish ceramicist and glass designer Olle Alberius. Alberius, who was one of the leading designers at the Rörstrand factory in the 1960s and early 1970s, is one of the known representatives of the illustrious Swedish ceramic design of the 20th century. His work is represented at the Swedish National Museum of Art and Design.
● Creator: Olle Alberius for Rörstrand.
● Country of Origin: Sweden.
● Material: Glazed stoneware.
● Date the piece was created: Circa 1960s or 1970s.
● Dimensions: Ø 80 x H 144 mm.
Please note that this vintage item cannot be returned.